How Your Appellate Advocate Can Help
The Speaker Law Firm accepts appeals from parties to the case (individuals and entities). The firm prepares appeals for private parties for an hourly fee plus a retainer. The firm offers the following appellate services to private parties:
- Determining the issues to raise on appeal;
- Writing briefs;
- Providing overview of the appellate process and periodic updates;
- Reviewing the trial court record;
- Preparing appellate-related motions, if necessary; and
- Arguing your case to the appellate court.